Near death experience!

I was really looking forward to barbecuing up some chicken today. Had a weird dream that Gordon Ramsay was swearing at me while I mad a banh mi. Woke up pumped. I went to my yard, laid out my briquettes, got out my torch (briquette’s have been dry for many years now), and got ready to go. As I’m torching up the briquettes, my butane torch’s leak got out of hand and now the whole top is on fire. Quickly unscrew the thing and threw it away. Holy cow!

Gosh, at least let me survive finals week. *Shakes fist at heavens*

I threw my chicken in the oven instead.

Published by

maoshouse

I have a pet betta. Her name is Orchid.

Leave a Reply